* Resource Center: We offer basic knowledge in Life Skills, pass out Community Information and Resource guides, and offer Training Skills such as: Proper Job Interview Etiquette - The Professional Way, Workshops, etc, as we strive to help teach individuals how to move towards building more productive lives and give back to their community.
* Healing Center for Women: Serving as a safe, confidential and quiet healing environment for women who have been broken in spirit due to Divorce, Domestic Violence, Rape, Low Self-Esteem, etc. We also strive to help in the healing of them mind, body and spirit.
* Youth Empowerment Center: We offer “JAMM” Sessions, Afterschool Tutoring, Boot Camp for A Better Life, Summer Feeding Program, Empowered For Purpose Youth Entrepreneurship Camp, and much more. We try to respond to the growing number of youth that are either falling through the cracks at school or are already entangled with the juvenile court system. The goal of this program is to identify youths who are going to have a turbulent transition to adulthood and offer positive support system to help them avoid the pitfalls that can derail their lives. The focus is slightly different at each level but the goal remains the same; to empower Youth to make positive changes in their lives.
* Adult Empowerment Center: Group Sessions which help empower men and women to reach beyond the breaks in their lives so they can deal with the giants and struggles they face daily. We also offer Single Parent Sessions, Marriage Enrichments, etc.
* School of Ministry: Helping to inspire individuals to grow more in the Word, perfect their Spiritual Gifts, and Equip and Empower them for ministry.
* Fit For Life Healthy Living Center: We conduct Healthy Living Classes, Nutritional Cooking ideas for well Balanced Diets, etc. We believe that if the body is healthy then the lives of the people will be strengthened and they will be more able to be productive, not only in their personal lives, but they will be empowered to be able to give back to the communities they live and work in. We also focus on how to stay fit with safe exercise classes, composing of; Stretching Your Way in Praise, etc.
All Group Sessions offered by Healing Hands of Love in the Enrichment Center are FREE and open to the public. As the Lord leads, we know that there will be more to come so that we may be able to continue to help the people of our city and also be able to help in the furtherance of the Gospel.
USE OF VENUE AREAS: the Enrichment Center can also be rented out for small fees if you desire to conduct Small Group Meetings, Mini Seminars and Conferences, Wedding Receptions, etc.
(For copy of Venue Use Form Tap Here) Enrichment Center Brochure